Nefeli Soteriou - Profile
- Basic Information
- Professional Suffix(es):
- M.F.A, CCA, LPCST
- Professional Background
- I am an Accredited Coach
- License Number(s) and State(s) or Authority:
- Licensed Private Career School Teacher Life Coach, University of the State of New York
- Certified Creativity Coach, Reiki Certified, NYS Life Coach
- Master of Fine Arts, Film and Media Arts, B.F.A, Photography
- Coaching Specialties:
- Dating, Job or Workplace Issues, School or Academic Issues, Self-esteem, Stress, What Should I Do With My Life?
- Specialty Ages:
- Early Adolescents (12 - 16), Emerging Adults (17 - 24), Adults
- New York, New York, United States
- About Me and My Coaching
- About Me and My Coaching:
I am excited to provide natural coaching for unique individuals.
For over twenty years I live a conscientious life based on health and wellness principles that include regular exercise, gardening, hiking, and backpacking along with partaking in social forms of recreation, such as volleyball and other cultural experiences as a Greek Cypriot expat in the United States. With the genuine interest in human potential, I am inspired by the life I experience, and, as an independent filmmaker, I am self-motivated.
I enjoy offering the humanistic approach, which focuses on supporting a person’s individual nature, and is about providing a professional, safe and comfortable experience during coaching.
My clients want to challenge their personal status quo, learn to observe and correct their own behavior and establish new lifestyle habits around enhancing creativity and other important life dimensions.
I provide coaching with alternative methodologies along with the conventional.
Bilingual proficiency, in Greek and English.