Timothy Bracaglia - Profile
- Basic Information
- Professional Suffix(es):
- MSW, LCADC, LSW
- Professional Background
- I Am a Licensed Psychotherapist
- LSW, LCADC
- Master of Clinical Social Work
- Coaching Specialties:
- Anxiety, Dating, Depression, Family Relationships, Gender Identity, Life Coaching, Mood Changes and Struggles, School or Academic Issues, Sexual Issues, Stress, What Should I Do With My Life?
- Specialty Ages:
- Early Adolescents (12 - 16), Emerging Adults (17 - 24), Adults, Mature Adults, Seniors
- Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
- About Me and My Coaching
- About Me and My Coaching:
Substance use & addictions, stress, anxiety, and depression, sexuality-related struggles; each of these can be incredibly difficult struggles making us feel hopeless in many cases. This affects every aspect of our lives. Thankfully, there is help available, there is hope that things can change for the better. Please, reach out to me today. My only goal is to help you find your own vision of success & happiness. My name is Tim and I am a licensed social worker and a licensed clinical alcohol and drug counselor with extensive experience helping individuals suffering from mental health struggles and substance abuse.
My counseling technique can be described as affirming, person-centered, & compassionate. I am trained in several clinical modalities and my practice style is eclectic, incorporating pieces of dialectical and cognitive-behavioral therapies, motivational interviewing, mindfulness-based stress reduction, acceptance and commitment therapy, as well as several other evidence-based interventions.